The Pebbles Project Trust
The Pebbles Project Trust is a registered nonprofit organisation that supports children, families and communities on the wine farms in and around Stellenbosch and Wellington. The work of Pebbles consists of 5 main pillars: education, health, nutrition, protection and community.
The Pebbles Project Trust seeks appoint a Multi-Grade Home School Tutor to be based in Cape Town.
This is a full day position (08h00-17h00), 5 days a week.
- Tutor learners in specific course material and integrate study and learning strategies to promote independent learning with the Imaq Programme (focus on all Grades) which includes Numeracy, Literacy, Life Skills etc.
- Keep regular and accurate records of tutoring sessions using the appropriate forms and procedures and assist with report writing
- To monitor and assess learners’ progress with appropriate planning and preparation, rewarding achievement and ensuring the best possible examination results
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Education
- Three to five years’ experience in teaching or tutoring
- Clean driving license and own vehicle
- Fluent written/spoken Afrikaans and English
- Strong administration and computer skills
- Availability to start immediately
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to Angela du Plessis at: email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Employment Equity candidates will be given preference for this position.
The Pebbles Project reserves the right to not fill this position.
For more about the Pebbles Project, refer to www.pebblesproject.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies