Catholic Health Care Association
Catholic Health Care Association of Southern Africa (CATHCA) is a nonprofit organisation that provides high quality and affordable health care service to all, especially the poorest and most marginalised people in Southern Africa.
CATHCA seeks to recruit Finance officer to be based in Johannesburg.
- Monthly processing of cash book, debtors, creditors, journals, assets
- Management of petty cash, payments and cash flow
- Monthly and annual statutory returns
- Management and control of project budgets in conjunction with project managers
- Prepare detailed monthly management accounts to balance sheet
- Prepare quarterly financial and narrative reports for Finance Committee, Board and funders
- Production of budgets and revised forecasts on an annual and ad-hoc basis
- Prepare year-end schedules and working papers for audit and liaise with the auditors
- Post-matriculation accounting qualification and experience at Balance Sheet level
- Computer literacy and experience in using Pastel, MS Word and Excel
- Understanding of Catholic Church teaching and ethos
- Completely fluent in English
- Minimum of three years’ experience working at a senior financial level in an NGO
- Proven ability and experience in working with and reporting to local and international funders
- Knowledge of the SA health system would be an additional recommendation
To apply, submit your CV and covering letter, names and contact details of three referees to The Administrator, CATHCA, P O Box 52015, 2132 Saxonwold or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org fax : 011 268 1875 Enquiries : 011 880 4022
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more about the Catholic Health Care Association of Southern Africa, refer to www.cathca.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies