Rata Social Services
Rata Social Services NPC is a registered Faith Based NPO as well as CPO (Child Protection organisation) and is our main focus the protection of children against all forms of abuse through statutory intervention (removal from parental care, children's court inquiries and foster care services). We also implement community development projects in vulnerable communities. Our organisation has 15 offices in 4 provinces (Gauteng, Limpopo, North West and Mpumalanga). Our personnel corps consists of qualified program managers, social workers, auxiliary workers and secretaries.
Rata Social Services seeks to appoint 2 Social Auxiliary Workers in the following office:
- Brakpan (East Rand, Gauteng): 2 Full time auxiliary workers. Submit your CV to Karen du Buisson at firstname.lastname@example.org
These are full time contract positions.
Salary according to years' experience.
- Applicable social auxiliary work qualification/diploma
- Registered with the SACSSP
- Have a valid driver's license (persons with only a learner's license will not be considered)
- Ability to understand, speak and write Afrikaans to service the specific community that we are responsible for
- Computer literacy and administrative skills are highly recommended
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Applications not adhering to the above minimum requirements will not be considered.
For more about Rata Social Services, refer to www.rata.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies