Child Welfare Durban and District
Child Welfare Durban and District is a nonprofit organisation that provides a wide range of services to children, their families and communities in the Durban and Umlazi areas. The organisation’s core concern is to protect children who are at risk. This includes neglected, abused, abandoned and orphaned children, a large majority of whom are either infected or affected by HIV/AIDS.
Child Welfare Durban and District seeks to employ two Senior Child and Youth Care Workers to be based at Edith Bensons Babies Home in Sherwood.
- Ensure effective baby and child care programmes, for the holistic development of children from birth to six years
- NQF level 4 qualification in Child & Youth Care
- A minimum of two years Child & Youth care experience
- Working knowledge and application of Health and Safety measures
- Previous exposure to Baby Care Facilities is recommended
To apply, submit your CV, certified copies of qualification and three contactable references details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Should you not hear from Child Welfare Durban and District within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful for the shortlisting.
For more about Child Welfare Durban and District, refer to www.cwdd.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies