Centre for Communication Impact (CCI)
Centre for Communication Impact (CCI) is Section 21, non-profit South African organisation based in Pretoria. CCI aims to improve the health and well-being of all South Africans through evidence-based strategic communication programmes. CCI seeks to employ a Campaign Content Manager who will be responsible for the planning, management, coordination, facilitation and progress tracking of a content for CCI campaigns. This position is based in Pretoria.
Purpose of Job: The Campaign Content Manager will be responsible for the following;
- Manage internal and external stakeholders to ensure that all campaign content is maximized to support campaign outcomes across diverse platforms.
- Creating content and maintaining digital assets to achieve campaign and organizational goals by sharing content that will raise brand awareness.
- Monitoring web traffic and metrics (such as impressions and reaction on social media) to identify best practices and create content strategies based on this feedback.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Development and implementation of content plans across media platforms
- Campaign Reporting
- Design and Development of content across media platforms
- Liaison with content creators, design and print studio to ensure content delivery
- Stakeholder Management
- Understanding of content requirements and audience behaviour across television, radio, print, out of home and digital platforms
- Ability to think creatively and dynamically
- Understanding of content creation, audience behavior and delivery requirements for diverse genres ( Ads, drama, radio, social media)
- Proven ability to produce content
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills
- Advanced visual design or video editing skills
- Excellent social media communication skills
- Proven experience with managing a project from ideation to execution.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative attitude.
- Ability to self-manage and multi-task, pay attention to detail, planning, organizing and time management.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent listening skills, multi-tasking skills, and ability to work individually
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships and work with volunteer activists in flexible team environments
- Written and verbal communication skills with multilingualism being an advantage
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications, media production or related field
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years as a Campaign or Marketing Manager
- Proven record in content creation
- Record of social media content creation and engagement
Applications: To apply send your application to email@example.com and submit the following:
- A motivation letter, please indicate position being applied for in the subject line;
- CV to demonstrate expertise in the position with 3 contactable referees
- Portfolio of work (design or video)
Applications close on 9th February 2018.