Pact Inc. is requesting proposals for the design and implementation evaluation of the You Only Live Once (Yolo) program. The purpose of the RFP is to contract a service provider to conduct a design and implementation evaluation to assess the effectiveness, efficiency, relevance and sustainability of the YOLO program targeting 15-24 year olds and to determine the improvements to be made on the program.
The Complete RFP document providing additional details on deliverables and key activities expected to be undertaken can be requested via email at ContractsTemp@pactworld.org or by phoning 012 754 1440.
Required Skills & Knowledge
- Extensive evaluation experience particularly in the South Africa; demonstrated experience in undertaking similar evaluations;
- Expertise and demonstrated experience in undertaking large scale national level surveys and qualitative studies involving multiple stakeholders including children;
- Experience in working in Gauteng and Kwa-Zulu Natal provinces and government’s social sector at different levels- national, provincial, districts;
- Programmatic experience in working with young men and women between 14-24 years old;
- Familiarity with the South African government systems, particularly with regards to guidelines and services available to respond to needs of 14-24 year olds;
- Extensive experience in employing different methods to gather data from different sources and conduct the required analysis;
- Expertise in quantitative data analysis techniques including employing rigorous statistical methods for large data sets;
- Proven project management skills;
- Excellent and concise writing and editing skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines.
Please submit comprehensive proposals that address the requirements of the RFP electronically to email@example.com by 05 February 2018 at 5pm South African time. Late submissions will not be considered. Please ensure the subject line states “Application: Design and Implementation Evaluation of the You Only Live Once (Yolo) Program”.