The Prresident's Award for Youth Empowerment
The President’s Award for Youth Empowerment Trust is a registered NPO that empower young people between the ages of 14 and 24, by providing a balanced, non-competitive framework for self-development that will increase their self-esteem and enhance their capacity to achieve in whatever context they find themselves: enabling them to become responsible active citizens within their communities.
The trust seeks to appoint a Project Coordinator to be based in Grahamstown.
Salary: Commensurate with proven competence and experience in the stipulated KPAs.
- Implementation and facilitation of Award Programme
- Training & development of Award Leaders
- Marketing of the Award Programme in specified target areas
- Programme Administration
- Organising Special Projects and Events that relate to young people activities.
- A Degree/Diploma in Education or Social Sciences
- Minimum of four years’ experience in the NGO environment is an added advantage
- The candidate must be fluent in English
- Report writing skills, as well as be committed to working as part of a team
- Computer literacy
- Must have a valid driver’s license that has been in existence for over two years
- Relevant experience in programme management
- Knowledge and experience in youth development in the school environment, correctional facilities, under resourced communities and residential youth centres is essential to this role (dealing with youth between 14 – 24 years of age)
- Be willing to travel in the Eastern Cape
To apply submit a detailed CV of three pages with contactable references and one
page motivational letter to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
The right not to make an appointment is reserved.
For more about the President’s Award for Youth Empowerment Trust, refer to www.presidentsaward.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies