Africa Inland Mission, South Africa
Africa Inland Mission is an International mission organisation that mainly focus is to mobilize African Christians for missions among the unreached people groups of Africa.
Africa Inland Mission seeks to employ a Network Administrative Assistant to be based in Cape Town.
Start date: 1 February 2018
Duration: 1 February to 30 November 2018
- Assistant working closely with and report to the Office manager
- Train assistant for three training courses conducted by AIM Facilitators
- Report writing, memorandums
- Follow up with Donor Communication as part of our fund raising initiatives
- Newsletter coordinator.
- Ability to be trained and Work with Donor-related software
- Have a Christ-Centered heart for the vision to reach the unreached of Africa
- Show interest in cross cultural, missionary work as well as discipleship
- Back ground in Biblical training will be beneficial
- Work extended hours and be able to travel within Cape Town
- Pro Active, innovative and outgoing people’s person
- Ability to focus and do administrative work
- Applicants should be South African citizens or Permanent Residents of South Africa
- A strong work ethic, accountability, reliability and the ability to work under supervision within a dynamic and culturally diverse team environment
To apply submit CV, cover letter and three references to Yvette: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Enquires: 021 761 5917
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Africa Inland Mission, South Africa, refer to www.aimint.org/za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies