Cape Mental Health
Cape Mental Health is a nonprofit organisation that offers a comprehensive mental health service in the Western Cape.
Cape Mental Health seeks to employ a Field Social Worker to be based in, Cape Town.
A permanent full-time Social Work position will be available from 01/02/2018 in the Wynberg District
- Registered Social Worker with SACSSP
- In possession of a valid Manual Driver’s Licence
- Proficient in English and Afrikaans
- Have experience in Mental Health
- Able to work in all three methods
For more about Cape Mental Health, refer to www.cmh.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies