Childline South Africa
Childline South Africa is a nonprofit organisation that works collectively to protect children from all forms of violence and to create a culture of children's rights in South Africa.
Childline South Africa seeks to appoint an Office Administrator, based in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal.
- Travelling arrangements- Flights, accommodation, shuttle & car hire
- Prepare purchase orders and ensure that payments are made in time - Flights, accommodation, shuttle, Venue, catering office equipment & stationary, & car hire.
- Planning dates for the programmes to take place
- Programme logistical arrangements – Transport, venues, and accommodation.
- Purchasing & packing therapeutic packs
- Preparation of Payment Requisitions.
- Checking Purchase Orders
- Request for Tax Invoices from Suppliers
- Transfer Schedule for payments
- Referencing of Documents
- Scanning, coping and sorting out of vouchers for funders
- Sorting out Overheads Cost
- Grade 12
- Diploma or qualification in office administration
- Financial qualification is preferable
- Minimum of three years administration and financial experience.
- Minimum of three years experience in PA for Executive Managers
- Computer literacy especially in Microsoft excel
- Valid driver’s licence
To apply, submit CV’s with traceable and contactable references and certified copies of qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
NB: Non-South African applicants must be in possession of a valid work permit
If you have not heard from us within 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about Childline South Africa, refer to www.childlinesa.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies