The Wine & Agricultural Ethical Trade Association
The Wine and Agricultural Ethical Trade Association (WIETA) a not for profit, voluntary association of many different stakeholders in the South African wine industry, was formally established in 2002. WIETA strives to ensure fair treatment, respectful relationships and dignified lives toward achieving a transformed agricultural sector.
WIETA seeks to appoint a Junior Financial Accountant, to be based in Stellenbosch, Western Cape.
The Salary package and terms of employment will be negotiable based on experience.
- Processing of data
- Bank Reconciliations
- Bookkeeping of Trial Balance
- Cash flows and projections
- EFT payments
- Drafting of Financial Statements and reports
- Debtors management
- Forex transactions
- Journals and adjustments
- Perform general accounting functions
- Completion of IT12/14 forms
- Tax provisions
- Completion of VAT returns and e-filing
- Financial & Client administration
- Three years Accounting or Financial qualification
- SAIPA articles
- Two to three years’ experience
- Self-starter and motivated
- Ability to manage multiple activities, with a strong ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Good working knowledge of data analytics
- Ability to build and sustain relationships
- Sound administration skills
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Excellent knowledge of Pastel, MS Word and Excel
- Must have sound technical knowledge
- Must be able to work overtime when necessary
- Must have own transport
To apply, submit a CV with the names and contact numbers of at least three referees. one page motivation letter explaining why you feel that you are suitable for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org include email@example.com in all correspondence.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about the Wine and Agricultural Ethical Trade Association, refer to www.wieta.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies