Mould Empower Serve (MES) is a Christian organisation giving services to the community.
MES seeks to appoint a Personal Assistant to the CEO to be based in Johannesburg.
Salary: R11 000 to R13 000 depending on experience and qualification.
- Maintain and manage the CEO's diary, phone messages
- Receive and prepare for visitors, meetings, appointments and workshops
- Taking minutes of the meetings and preparing meeting packs ensuring all relevant printing and documenting is done
- Handling correspondence and queries
- Proof reading and editing documents where needed
- Assist with compiling newsletter and reports
- Co-ordinate and put initial year plan together for MES
- Help to manage all travel arrangements
- Manage filing system and ensure all documentation is kept safe
- Manage the company Intellectual Portfolio and NPO correspondence
- Banking accounts management of the organisation with the respective bank
- Assist with keeping relevant information on Office365 and develop effective EDMS
- Attend meetings on behalf of MES, as minute taker or representative.
- Relevant qualification
- Driver's Licence
- At least two years' experience working as a PA
- Good level of written and spoken English language ability
- Experience in report writing and editing documents
- Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Power Point
- High standard of ethics and confidentiality
- Ability to handle sensitive information responsibly
- Experience working full-time in the NGO sector
- Competent in Afrikaans
- Previous experience of minute taking at the board level
- Previous experience in preparing meeting packs at the board level
To apply, submit CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Mould-Empower-Serve, refer to www.mes.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies