Community Media Trust
Community Media Trust (CMT) is a national non-governmental organisation which produces media for radio, TV and mobile platforms and implements training and social mobilisation programmes.
CMT seeks to appoint a Data Capturer to be based at Pietermaritzburg.
- A minimum of three years of data capturing combined with administrative working experience
- Ability to prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Highly organised and meticulous
- Flexible and helpful attitude required at all times
- Ability to perform well under pressure and multitask
- Ability to work quickly, accurately with attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Computer literate with a proficient knowledge of MS Office including Access
- Valid drivers licence an advantage
- HIV/AIDS knowledge
- Punctuality, discretion, tact and diplomacy (essential to maintain complete confidentiality of information)
- Strong team player with exceptional people skills, broad-minded and able to manage a varied and multicultural environment
To apply, submit a CV, one page covering letter and a copy of your highest qualification to email@example.com quoting reference PMBDC0218 in the subject line.
The completed CMT Employment Application Form found at http://www.cmt.org.za/about-us/vacancies (which lists three most recent work references with landline contact numbers and email addresses).
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only online applications with the completed Employment Application Form and using the reference in PMBDC0218 the subject line of the email will be accepted.
Shortlisted candidates must be prepared to undergo competency testing and Credit/ITC checks.
Due to the high volume of applications received on a daily basis, please note that correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Consider your application unsuccessful if you have not received a response by Friday, 31 January 2018.
CMT reserves the right to amend and/or withdraw adverts at any time without notification.
Preference will be given to suitably qualified applicants who are members of the designated groups in line with the Employment Equity plan and targets of Community Media Trust.
For more about Community Media Trust, refer to www.cmt.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies