NASTAD South Africa
NASTAD South Africa is planning to implement a project entitled “Demonstration project for full implementation of TIER.Net modules (HCT, pre-ART, ART and TB/HIV) to strengthen the availability of data for the development of the HIV care continuum cascade” in Gert Sibande District in Mpumalanga Province. The main aim of the project is to demonstrate feasibility of full implementation of TIER.Net and its value in improving linkage, adherence and retention in HIV care for HIV-positive individuals and evidence-based planning for district health programs in South Africa.
Scope of Activities
NASTAD South Africa seeks the service of a qualified service provider to undertake the following activities in support of the rapid facility assessment that will be conducted in 85 primary health care facilities in Gert Sibande District;
- Review and update the Facility Assessment Questionnaire;
- Develop a database to capture and analyze data from the Facility Assessments;
- Data collection in all 85 health facilities;
- Data cleaning and data validation;
- Data capturing;
- Data analysis and;
- Report writing.
Proposals should reasonably address the following areas which will be viewed as primary selection criteria:
- Pricing details and a sound technical approach;
- Specific experience and knowledge namely,
- Advanced knowledge in Epidemiology, Biostatistics or Information Management;
- Knowledge of the public health care system in South Africa;
- Experience in working with Health Information Management Systems in South Africa preferably TIER.Net;
- Experience of working with Department of Health and in Mpumalanga Province will be an added advantage.
- Availability to complete this project within the specified timeline – 8th January 2017.
- References for similar work conducted in the past.
If interested, kindly forward your proposal (technical + cost) to Mr Tonderayi Macheka at firstname.lastname@example.org, contact number: 083 276 2682 by Friday December 8, 2017 16H00hrs.
NB: The proposal should consist of no more than five pages and the following supporting documents should be attached:
- Company Profile or CV of Technical Lead
- At least three referees with contact details (e-mail + telephone), for work done in the last three years.