Cape Mental Health
Cape Mental Health is a nonprofit organisation that offers a comprehensive mental health service in the Western Cape.
Cape Mental Health seeks to employ a Woodwork Training Instructor, to be based in Mitchell's Plain Workshop, Cape Town.
- Supervise 20 service users with Intellectual Disability in the training and manufacturing of woodwork products
- Balance production output with training and development of trainees with Intellectual Disability
- Be hands-on in the area of life skills, work skills and project work
- Reports directly to the Senior Training Instructor of Mitchells Plain Workshop
- Experience in Woodwork
- Experience and knowledge in woodwork finishes (spray-painting)
- Experience in woodworking machines
- Knowledge of woodwork machine maintenance
- Code 8 drivers licence
- Supervisory experience
- Leadership skills
- Experience and/or knowledge of disability sector
- Computer literacy
To apply submit a letter of motivation and short updated CV with contactable referees marked confidential to AdminTWU@cmh.org.za or fax to 021-637 9642 or hand deliver to Athlone Workshop (corner of Klipfontein and Johnston Roads, Athlone.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Cape Mental Health, refer to www.cmh.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies