Central Gauteng Mental Health Society
Central Gauteng Mental Health Society is a non-governmental organization providing various services to persons affected by mental disabilities (psychiatric and intellectual disabilities), and those experiencing life crisis.
The Central Gauteng Mental Health is currently offering a 12 month Learnership programme to candidates who are interested in securing a qualification in the following fields:
- Social Auxiliary work
- Child and youth care
- Be willing to commit for 12 months
- Be available to perform duties in terms of the Learnership agreement
- Complete both the theory and practical components of the programme within the 12-month period
- Undertake all learning conscientiously
- Applicants must hold a valid Matric certificate or have passed grade 11
- Candidates must be South African citizens
- Candidates must be unemployed
- Oral and written communication skills
- Computer literate.
- Able to communicate in English and two other SA languages
The curriculum vitae should reflect your competencies, skills and interests.
For more about Central Gauteng Mental Health Society, refer to www.witsmhs.co.za
To view other opportunities, refer to www.ngopulse.org/group/home-page/other-opportunities