Central Gauteng Mental Health Society
Central Gauteng Mental Health Society is a non-governmental organization providing various services to persons affected by mental disabilities (psychiatric and intellectual disabilities), and those experiencing life crisis.
The Central Gauteng Mental Health seeks to appoint a Interns, based in Johannesburg.
- Social Work
- Community Development
- Environmental Health
This is a 12-month contract position.
- Be willing to commit for 12 months
- Participate actively in assigned programme work, ensuring that systems, processes and outputs are grounded in CGMHS values
- Participate in internal communication and teamwork
- Work within the programme team to ensure the effective implementation of organisation’s objectives
- As and when required within reason, work beyond the scope of any job description
- Hold a University degree
- Must be South African citizens
- Must be unemployed
- Oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and responsibility for areas of work
- Computer literate
- Ability to communicate in English and two other SA languages
To apply, submit your CV, certified copies of educational qualifications and ID document. The curriculum vitae should reflect your competencies, skills and interests. Applications must be emailed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the name of the position in the subject line.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Central Gauteng Mental Health Society, refer to www.witsmhs.co.za
To view other opportunities, refer to www.ngopulse.org/group/home-page/other-opportunities