Cape Mental Health
Cape Mental Health is a nonprofit organisation that offers a comprehensive mental health service in the Western Cape.
Cape Mental Health seeks to employ an Assistant Training Instructor to be based in Retreat Workshop, Cape Town.
Start: January 2018
- assist with the training of service users with Intellectual Disability
- Focus on customer requirements such as production output, quality and lead-time
- Knowledge of how to conduct stock control
- Experience in production activities and supervision
- Honest and hardworking
- Code 8 drivers licence required
To apply submit a letter of motivation and short updated CV with contactable referees marked confidential to AdminTWU@cmh.org.za or fax to 021-637 9642 or hand deliver to Athlone Workshop (corner of Klipfontein and Johnston Roads, Athlone.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Cape Mental Health, refer to www.cmh.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies