Inclusive Education South Africa
Inclusive Education South Africa (IESA) is a non-profit organisation that promotes and supports inclusive education practices in schools and preschools throughout the country. The organisation's core focus is the implementation of funded projects designed to sensitise and empower all role players to an inclusive approach to educating the children in their community.
IESA seeks to appoint a Fundraiser to be based in Johannesburg.
Starting Date: February 2018
- Prospect and funding research
- Prospect and donor engagement
- Proposal and application development support
- Assistance with events organising and marketing related activities
- Fundraising administration and support
- Support of income generation activities for the organisation
- A minimum of two years work experience in a NPO/fundraising environment
- A degree/diploma is not essential, but a marketing/business qualification would be highly advantageous
- Own reliable transport and valid driver’s license
- Written and verbal communication skills are non-negotiable
- Independent, target driven, and a team player
To apply, please submit your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Inclusive Education South Africa is an equal opportunities employer.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For more about Inclusive Education South Africa, refer to www.included.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies