kanthari is an accredited leadership training institute in Kerala, India. kanthari offers a 7 month leadership training program for those who carry a plan for social change. This course is also accessible for blind, visually impaired and/or people with physical disabilities
- Community members, students, employees, or other individuals who are driven, passionate, and dedicated to social change
- Those who come from marginalized sectors of society, have experienced discrimination throughout their lives, or have persevered through a disability
- Someone beginning to form a plan of action, but who could benefit from additional guidance, resources, and skill development
- An individual who is striving for change in their community, in the environment, in health, in children's education, in early child marriages, in indigenous rights, or in gender discrimination
kanthari is an accredited 'leadership for social change' training institute located in Kerala, in southern India. With a residential campus in Trivandrum, kanthari offers a 7 month leadership training program for those who carry a plan for social change. This course is also accessible for blind, visually impaired and/or people with physical disabilities.
- Applicants need to be 22 years of age or older and must bring
- A plan to create an impactful social project/venture or initiative, have
- Intermediary English skills (reading, writing, speaking)
- Basic knowledge of how to use a computer
This course is scholarship-based and accessible for all. The next kanthari course will start in May 2018, and we are now calling applications for the course. Applications are due December 10th (10.12.2017). In order to reach possible participants, we would be grateful if you could share this information with your members/on your platform/or in your network, and, additionally, with anyone who might be interested in a course in leadership and social change.
Refer to the website, www.kanthari.org, for more information and to apply.
To view other opportunities, refer to www.ngopulse.org/group/home-page/other-opportunities