The South African National Institute for Crime Prevention and the Reintegration of Offenders (NICRO), is a national non-governmental organisation that provides comprehensive crime prevention services. NICRO is the main provider of diversion services for children in South Africa, providing diversion services since 1992.
NICRO seeks to appoint a Clinical Social Worker to be based in Gauteng, Durban and Port Elizabeth.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work (BA/BSoc.Sci)
- Must have minimum of five years’ experience in a social service agency
- Current registration with the SACSSP
- Clinical/therapeutic experience
- Xhosa speaking an advantage
- Valid driver’s license essential
- An interest and passion to work with adult and/ or young offenders within the Criminal Justice System
- Understand Restorative Justice processes
To apply, submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
If you have not been contacted by NICRO for an interview you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for the position.
For more about the National Institute for Crime Prevention and the Reintegration of Offenders, refer to www.nicro.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies