Madulammoho Housing Association is a nonprofit social housing institution, which was established in 2004 to provide transitional, communal and Social Rental housing to low income families. Madulammoho (Sesotho for “living together”) is home to more than 2,400 low-income tenants.
Based in Cape Town, Madulammoho Housing Association is on a very steep growth path and is looking to expand its portfolio.
Client Services Administrator
To ensure the effective administrative functioning of the business through undertaking day to day administrative functions and providing appropriate support to the Client Services Department.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the implementation of correct leasing and tenant selection procedures and standards
- Making available all documentation related to application process such as updated application forms, lease documents, tenant course forms, house rules and project fact sheet
- Scheduling necessary meetings
- Preparing meeting venues including ensuring that appropriate equipment is available
- Ensuring that all documentation is kept in a safe and secure environment
- Ensuring that all relevant correspondence has been sent off
- Overseeing use of office equipment
- Managing maintenance of office equipment
- Ensuring statement information up to date and correct
- Dealing will all tenant related complaints/queries
- Investigating complaints
- Ensuring customer service standards are maintained
- Submitting HR documentation
- Ensuring staff files are up to date
The Client Services Administrator must fulfill the following requirements:
- A minimum of a Grade 12 qualification is necessary
- Minimum 2 year office administration or secretarial experience is preferable
- Drivers license
View the full job description and application instructions on the Vacancies page at www.actionappointments.co.za and email your application by Friday 01st December 2017 to email@example.com