Childline South Africa
Childline South Africa is a nonprofit organisation that works collectively to protect children from all forms of violence and to create a culture of children's rights in South Africa.
Childline South Africa seeks to appoint a Senior Social Worker, based in Rustenburg, North West (Bojanala District).
- Planning and Coordinating Residential therapy programmes for vulnerable children
- Implementing the Residential therapy programmes for sexually abused children and children who display inappropriate sexual behaviour.
- Supervising part-time therapist
- Monitoring and Evaluation – Data collection, Handling, Management and Validation
- Complete administration work such as case recordings, minutes from meetings, monthly reports and registers.
- Networking at Provincial & District level, and maintaining a good relationship with a multi-disciplinary team
- Social Work qualification
- Registered with the SACSSP
- Programme Management Certificate
- Valid driver’s licence
- Proficiency in both speaking and writing in Setswana and English
- Computer proficiency
- Wiliness to work after hours and weekends
- Five years’ experience as a Social worker
- Two to three years’ experience as a Supervisor
- Experience in coordinating programmes
- Experience in working in the NGO field
- Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with people from different backgrounds
- Report writing skills
- Knowledge of therapy with children
- Sound knowledge of The Children’s Act
- Knowledge of the districts/ area of operation
- Networking skills
- Counselling skills and presentation skills
- Leadership skills and ability to lead, guide and mentor people
- Well-developed social and team interpersonal skills
To apply, submit your application to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Childline South Africa, refer to www.childlinesa.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies