Home from Home Trust
Home from Home Trust, a registered Cluster Foster Care Scheme, provides supported and supervised community based foster care for orphans, abused and neglected children through a network of small family homes located around the Cape metropole and surrounding areas.
The Trust seeks to appoint a Finance and Administration Manager to be based in Cape Town.
Reporting to the Operations Director you will be based at the Head Office in Plumstead.
The Finance and Administration Manager will be responsible for all financial and management reporting ensuring best practice and sound financial governance at all times which will include inter alia.
- Prepare monthly management reports; income and expenditure statements and variances
- Prepare donor financial reporting
- Prepare quarterly financial reports for the Board of Trustees
- Prepare and coordination of budget planning for approval
- Year end and audit procedures
- Organisation compliance with all statutory and legislative requirements
- Finance administration inclusive of loading of payments for release; cash book and bank reconciliations
- HR administration which includes the management of salaries through the Integrity Payroll System; the submission of all statutory returns as well as the maintenance of employee records
- B. Com or equivalent tertiary qualification
- A proven track record in financial management preferably gained in the NPO sector
- Previous experience in working with donors/ funders on financial reporting
- Computer literacy including Pastel for NPO's and Integrity Payroll System
- Strategic thinking and analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to carry a high workload and work under pressure
- Driver licence
To apply, submit a comprehensive CV together with covering letter to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Further correspondence will only be entered into with those under consideration for the role.
For more about Home From Home, refer to www.homefromhome.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies