Empilweni is a small NGO in Khayelitsha, which provides mental health services for children and families, and has strong links to other local service providers. Empilweni celebrates its 23rd anniversary this year
Salary: R177 511 per annum with limited benefits
Report to: Service Manager and a Clinical Psychologist
- Fulfil social work duties as well as
- Provide mental health assessment
- Counselling for children
- Youth presenting with a range of emotional and behavioral problems.
- Parent group counselling
- Work with first time teen mothers
- Communication skills and be fluent in both Xhosa and English;
- Degree in Social Work and be registered with the South African Council for Social Service Professions
- Knowledge of the Children’s Act as amended
- Police clearance
- Driver’s licence
- Computer literacy
- Appropriate personal and social skills
To apply, submit your cv, three contactable referees and a motivational letter to email@example.com
Enquiries: Empilweni offices, tell: 021 3617063.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted.
For more about Empilweni, refer to www.empilweni.org
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies