Joint Aid Management (JAM) is a South African founded humanitarian nonprofit organisation that works to empower Africans to create better lives for themselves.
JAM SA seeks to employ an Office Service Administrator to be based in Johannesburg.
The Office Service Administrator is to assist the Office Service Manager with the smooth running of the Department with specific tasks that will be the responsibility of the Office Service Administrator.
- Supervision of Office Service Clerk/Driver and his work schedule
- Supervision of Receptionist and her work load
- Admin of Office Services financial system including the creation of all PO’s for Office Services for all suppliers
- Check all cashing ins for Makeovers
- Procurement for Office Services
- Follow up of all PO’s for payment
- Office rental charges via PO’s
- Responsible for monthly usage reports from Telkom
- Monitoring of Telkom phones, Cell phone renewals and contracts
- Relieve at switchboard/reception
- Communication with Service providers
- Drive when necessary (airport/children)
- Bi-weekly collection of resident’s garbage
- Weekly vehicle inspection
- Keep up to date Assets register
- Up to date tracking of all assets
- Labelling of all Assets
- Recording of all Assets for Finance Dept.
- Reporting of all Assets on a 3 monthly basis
- Recording of all Assets for disposal
- Issue of access cards
- Check of Security OB book on a daily basis
- Monitor alarm systems
- Monitor intercom
- Monitor cameras
- Supervise security
Policies and Procedures
- Help develop and maintain Policies and procedures for above specific tasks
- Grade 12
- Three years Administration experience
- Driver’s license
To apply, submit your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Limits of authority is as per Supervisory authority limits in the JAM strategy document.
For more about Joint Aid Management, refer to www2.jamint.com
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies