Child Welfare Durban and District
Child Welfare Durban and District is a nonprofit organisation that provides a wide range of services to children, their families and communities in the Durban and Umlazi areas. The organisation’s core concern is to protect children who are at risk. This includes neglected, abused, abandoned and orphaned children, a large majority of whom are either infected or affected by HIV/AIDS.
Child Welfare Durban and District seeks to employ a Junior Administrator to be based in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal.
Salary: R3 861
- Manage the Community services
- Provide office financial and personal administrative support to the Manager and staff.
- Work with a dynamic group of Social Work, Maintenance and Domestic staff,
- Grade 12 and certificate in Office Administration (minimum level NQF5)
- Relevant experience in office and administrative support to the Manager
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of financial administration and record keeping
- Ability to pay attention to detail and follow task through to completion
- Experience in minute taking
- Well presented and well spoken
- Telephone manner and bubbly personality
- Attention to detail and take pride in your work at all times
- Demonstrate basic supervisory skills
- Must be professional
- Be a team player
To apply, submit your CV, certified copies of qualification and three contactable references details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Child Welfare Durban and District, refer to www.cwdd.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies