Ethelbert Child and Youth Care Centre
The Ethelbert Children's Home is an organisation that provides short-term care for children from traumatic circumstances.
The Ethelbert Children's Home seeks to appoint a PRO/Fundraiser based in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal.
- Prepare proposals and forward to relevant people in targeted organisations and ensure appropriate and timely follow up of proposals with prepared presentations if required
- Develop Public Relations and Fundraising strategy and manage its implementation
- Research potential donor companies and Organisations that can be approached for in-kind donations, sponsorships and in-cash donations
- Coordinate any special Public Relations/Fundraising events held at Ethelbert or outside of Ethelbert
- Develop and maintain relations with local radio and press personnel, and utilise them accordingly to maximise the publicity of the organisation
- Maintain regular contact with Sponsors/Donors, keeping them informed of Ethelbert's activities and developments
- Relevant Bachelor's degree or National Diploma
- Five years Public Relations and Fundraising experience
- Valid driver's licence
To apply, submit your motivational CV to Vanessa Theophilus email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Should you not receive a response by 15 December 2017, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about the Ethelbert Children's Home, refer to www.ethelbert.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies