Ethelbert Child and Youth Care Centre
The Ethelbert Children's Home is an organisation that provides short-term care for children from traumatic circumstances.
The Ethelbert Children's Home seeks to appoint an Administrator / Receptionist based in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal.
- Be responsible for frontline reception duties
- Be the public relations face for Ethelbert
- Operate the switchboard and telephones management programme
- Direct and Screen Calls
- Type minutes and diary management
- Secretarial qualification
- Minimum three years’ experience
- Conversant with Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point and
- Must be fluent in English
To apply, submit your motivational CV to Vanessa Theophilus email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Should you not receive a response by 15 December 2017, consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about the Ethelbert Children's Home, refer to www.ethelbert.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies