The South African National AIDS Council (SANAC) Trust leads South Africa’s response to the national HIV and AIDS, TB & STIs epidemics. SANAC is building a dynamic team that can facilitate its effective leadership of the national response.
SANAC Trust Seeks to appoints the consultants that will be used for the development of the Global Fund Request for Funding that will need to be submitted by mid-June 2018. Developing the Global Fund Request for Funding: Contracting the following consultants: Lead writer, Support writer, Sustainability, Costing and finance team, Monitoring and Evaluation, Administration and Logistics, TB
These include the following:
- Lead writer
- Support writer
- Costing and finance team (lead expert, two senior experts, two finance consultants)
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Admin and logistics
The South African National Aids Council TRUST (SANAC) invites all suitable interested service providers or Consultants to submit their proposals for Developing the Global Fund Request for Funding: Contracting the following consultants:
- RFQ 2017/11/001- Appointment of Lead Writer: Global Fund Request for Funding
- RFQ 2017/11/002- Appointment of Support Writer: Global Fund Request for Funding
- RFQ 2017/11/003- Costing and finance team: (lead expert, two senior experts, two finance consultants) Global Fund Request for Funding
- RFQ 2017/11/004- Monitoring and evaluation: for Global Fund Request for Funding
- RFQ 2017/11/005- Sustainability: for Global Fund Request for Funding
- RFQ 2017/11/006- TB: for Global Fund Request for Funding
- RFQ 2017/11/007- Admin and logistics: for Global Fund Request for Funding
The Evaluation process is 80/20, Functionality threshold is 60 points.
The TOR and the Bidding document will be available at SANAC Trust website from 02 November 2017 under SCM tab- then click RFQ- www.sanac.org.za
Quotation can be submitted by hard copies or email to Ms Beullah Mthombeni Beullah@sanac.org.za or to 2nd Floor, Block E, Hatfield Gardens, 333 Grosvenor Street, Hatfield, Pretoria, 0001.
Each bid must be submitted separately:
SANAC Trust Reserve the right to appoint a suitable qualified candidate/ a service provider and also reserve the rights to withdraw this request.
For more about South African National AIDS Council, refer to www.sanac.org.za
To view other opportunities, refer to www.ngopulse.org/group/home-page/other-opportunities