Signature of Hope Trust
Signature of Hope Trust is a registered nonprofit organisation and Public Benefit Organisation with the founding vision of making the biggest single impact on the life of a child and by doing this to leave a legacy. Since opening the doors in 2013, the Trust has supported non-profit organisations that are passionate about making a sustainable difference in the lives of vulnerable children living in underprivileged communities.
The Board of SOH seeks to appoint Non-Executive Board Trustees from the legal and education sectors, who have knowledge and experience in business, the NGO sector, relevant legislation, donors and fundraising.
These positions are available immediately.
The purpose is to participate actively in Board meetings as a voting member and to provide a source of information and reference for the Chair and other Board members.
- Providing strategic leadership and general organisation oversight
- Policy development
- Fiduciary oversight
- Assistance with fundraising strategies
- Facilitating risk management
- Counter-signing various documents as specified by the Chair of the Board
- A qualification in the legal, education or related field
- Understanding of the King IV report on corporate governance
- Previous experience working with a variety of donors and local and international foundations, is preferred
- Preferably five years' relevant experience working in an NGO environment
- Spoken and written communication skills
- High personal and ethical standards
- A passion for making a difference to the lives of vulnerable children
To apply, send a full CV with reference details to Natalie Philander firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Signature of Hope Trust, refer to www.signatureofhope,org
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies