Salesian Life Choices (SLC)
Salesian Life Choices is a Cape Town based non-profit organisation (NPO) that invests in youth, positioning itself as a social enterprise that will challenge the non-profit sector approach on sustainability.
Salesian Life Choices seeks to appoint a Counsellor to be based in Cape Town.
The counsellor will report directly to the programme manager and will be part of the programme team.
- Provision of counselling within high schools, working with learners, parents and school staff
- Design of health campaign talks (psycho-education material)
- Co-facilitation of health campaigns talks
- Counselling background (Registered counsellor or Social Worker)
- Minimum two years’ relevant experience
- Proficiency in English and Afrikaans or IsiXhosa
- Own vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Solid administrative skills
- Computer Literacy
- Eagerness for ongoing learning
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work in fast paced changing environment •
- Ability to build and maintain stakeholder relations
- Shared values and a genuine passion for Life Choices’ mission
To apply, submit a CV and motivational letter with reference number Ref: SLC13102017 to email@example.com or fax to 021 696 4187.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Further correspondence will only be entered into with candidates under consideration for the role.
For more about the Salesian Life Choices, refer to www.lifechoices.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies