Society for Family Health (SFH)
Position: Programme Assistant HIVST
Department: Executive Office HIVST
Reports to: Project Director UNITAID STAR Project
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating and maintaining up to date files of correspondence, institutional documents and any other executive documents and providing these files as and when required.
- Monitoring and communicating brand and institutional registration deadlines.
- Maintaining, updating and confirming the Project Director’s diary.
- Organizing trainings, meetings and taking care of all the related logistics.
- Taking care of travel logistics for the management team and stakeholders (such as organizing transport, hotel reservations, preparing per diems and settlements).
- Managing international travel requests and logistics for the management team, partner organizations, other national and international partners and stakeholders (such as flight and hotel bookings, per diems, airport pickups and drop offs and any related requests).
- Organizing in-country logistics and travel logistics for international visitors upon request (such as office space, mobile phones, internet connectivity, talk time and transport).
- Organization of regular international teleconferences and minutes taking at teleconferences
- Consolidating timesheets and leave plans for the UNITAID team and attending to any ad hoc requests.
- Consolidating and distributing monthly and any other ad hoc reports.
- Responsible for office supplies and office related procurement (furniture & equipment etc.).
- Taking minutes as and when required.
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail in a systematic manner.
- Screening telephone calls, letters and visitors and assisting with the relevant information.
- Maintaining good office, reception, facilities outlook.
- Assisting Project Director and HIVST team with compiling of narrative program and training reports and correspondence with partners
- Financial requisitions and financial reconciliations and reporting
Qualifications and Experience
- Executive Secretarial Diploma
- Training coordination experience, a distinct advantage.
- At least 5 ‘O’ levels (including Mathematics and English).
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with people at all levels.
- Good administrative skills and excellent Computer skills.
All applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org