Paradigm Shift is a nonprofit organisation that exists because people are in poverty and we believe the Church should be on the forefront of solving that problem. The Paradigm Shift Programme is a holistic, economic development outreach tool that connects business men and women within the church to micro entrepreneurs in poor communities.
Paradigm Shift seeks to appoint a Regional Partnerships Coordinator to be based in South Africa.
This position is part-time, and can be fulfilled working remotely but with frequent teleconferencing and face-to-face meetings built in. The perfect candidate should be willing and able to telecommute and will hunger for and be excited by growth – both personally and for the organisation at large.
- Manage communication between Volunteer teams and Paradigm Shift
- Ensure the training and coaching of Point Persons, then manage communications with Point Persons thereafter
- Create and execute on strategic plans for national expansion
- Facilitate the development of new Paradigm Shift program partnerships
- Manage communication with a range of people connected to these partnerships through personal emails, phone calls and in-person meetings
- Work closely with the church leadership teams to launch them running the Paradigm Shift program
- Interview various entrepreneurs about their Paradigm Shift experience to ensure that training, discipleship, mentoring and microcredit is the most effective it can be
- Provide support to the Marketing Director as needed
- Ability to travel within South Africa is an added advantage
- Assist church leadership on familiarity with Paradigm Shift Learning Management System navigation and course content
- Respond to Volunteer Team inquiries about course content on the Learning Management System (LMS) software
- Comfort with online learning modalities including virtual collaborative workspaces, learning management systems and holding regularly scheduled office hours in a virtual environment.
- A strong personal faith in Jesus Christ and a growing daily walk with Him
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated expertise in key areas mentioned in job description
- Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with (and love for) people working their way out of poverty
- A commitment to quality, details and timeliness
- A delight in working with a variety of personality types
- Passion for working in a remote environment with a small team
- A relational approach that exudes the right mix of professionalism and fun
- A posture of service toward Paradigm Shift stakeholders
- A flexible attitude
To apply, go to www.shiftingparadigms.org/careers, fill in the online form and attach your CV and cover letter.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only PDF versions will be accepted.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until we find the best person for the position.
For more about Paradigm Shift, refer to www.shiftingparadigms.org
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies