Tsogo Sun Moves for Life
Tsogo Sun Moves for Life (TSMFL) is a nonprofit organisation, based in Pretoria, specialising in improving learning through the game of chess.
TSMFL seeks to appoint a Fundraising Specialist to be based in Pretoria.
This is a target driven role that is rewarded with a base plus variable pay package.
The purpose of the role is to create a clear sales plan, build up a potential donor database, search for tenders and then to execute timeously, to achieve the desired targets.
- A relevant tertiary qualification is advantageous
- More than 6 years’ experience in a Fundraising role
- A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets in a non-profit/donor funding environment
- An established network
- Experience is drafting delivering quality presentations
- Sound proposal writing skills
- Communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Results Driven, professional and self-motivated
- Proficiency in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project)
To apply, submit a motivational letter and a comprehensive CV with the names of three referees and contact details to Christelle Kok to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
This is an EE placement.
The successful candidate will be expected to travel around the country to secure funding.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview.
TSMFL reserves the right not to make an appointment.
For more about Tsogo Sun Moves for Life, refer to www.tsogosun.com
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies