Economic Justice Network (EJN) of FOCCISA
The Economic Justice Network (EJN) of FOCCISA is working on Inequality in South Africa and has established the South African Network on Inequality (SANI). This is part of a multi-country Inequality Project implemented in partnership with networks in seven countries namely Brazil, Russia, India, Indonesia, China, South Africa and Mexico (BRICSAM).
EJN seeks to employ a Finance Manager to be based in Cape Town.
A competitive salary is offered (Cost to company)
- All aspects of bookkeeping including reconciliation, journals, general ledger and trail balance
- Manage Payroll and Payroll Systems
- Manage budgets and monthly financials
- Manage the organisations financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems
- Produce accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
- Liaise with Funding Partners with regards to EJN financial reporting
- Liaise with Auditors and prepare all necessary documents for the Annual Audit
- Do other tasks as identified by the Economic Justice Network’s Director
- Experience in working with the Pastel Accounting and Payroll System of similar accounting packages
- At least five years working experience
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft office Suit (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Attention to detail and ability to keep to deadlines
- Experience of working in and understand a development-focused organisation would be an advantage
- An accounting degree will be an advantage
- No criminal record or involvement in financial embezzlement or any other misconduct
To apply, submit your CV to Phindiwe Siwela firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited to an interview.
The Economic Justice Network reserves the right to make an appointment.
Preference will be given to applicants who are already in Cape Town.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about the Economic Justice Network of FOCCISA, refer to www.ejn.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies