Rata Social Services
Rata Social Services NPC is a registered Faith Based NPO as well as CPO (Child Protection organisation) and is our main focus the protection of children against all forms of abuse through statutory intervention (removal from parental care, children's court inquiries and foster care services). We also implement community development projects in vulnerable communities. Our organisation has 15 offices in 4 provinces (Gauteng, Limpopo, North West and Mpumalanga). Our personnel corps consists of qualified program managers, social workers, auxiliary workers and secretaries.
Rata Social Services seeks to appoint Social Workers to be based in South Africa.
- Elsburg (East Rand, Gauteng) - Two Social Workers. Contact details for CV: Karen du Buisson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brakpan (East Rand, Gauteng) - One Social Worker. Contact details for CV: Karen du Buisson at email@example.com
- Rustenburg (North West) - One Social Worker. Contact details for CV: Nicolene Cordier at firstname.lastname@example.org
These are full time contract positions.
Salary according to years' experience.
- Applicable BA (SW) degree
- Must be registered with the SACSSP
- Must have a valid driver's licence (persons with only a learner's licence, will not be considered)
- Must be able to speak, understand and write Afrikaans to service the specific areas of service delivery.
- Experience in statutory services is recommended
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Applications not adhering to the above minimum requirements will not be considered.
For more about Rata Social Services, refer to www.rata.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies