South African National Institute for Crime Prevention and the Reintegration of Offenders (NICRO)
The South African National Institute for Crime Prevention and the Reintegration of Offenders (NICRO), is a national non-governmental organisation that provides comprehensive crime prevention services. NICRO is the main provider of diversion services for children in South Africa, providing diversion services since 1992.
NICRO seeks to appoint a Financial Manager to be based in Cape Town.
- Taking all financial decisions
- Financial planning
- Overseeing accounting
- Reporting internal and external monthly financial statements, audits, budgets, and company financials to the Board of Directors and CEO
- Work on financial management policies and monitor the operation of financial management systems
- Responsible for complex administrative duties and for planning, organising, and directing fiscal activities including purchasing, billing, and general accounting
- BCom accounting
- Minimum five years of experience in accounts and finance
- Minimum three years of progressively responsible management experience
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects
- Keen eye for detail and proven ability to achieve business results through forward thinking and initiative will be key to your success in this role
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills are also essential
To apply, submit your application to Human Resource Department email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
If you have not been contacted by 25th October 2017 for an interview you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for the position.
For more about the National Institute for Crime Prevention and the Reintegration of Offenders, refer to www.nicro.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies