Child Welfare Durban and District
Child Welfare Durban and District is a nonprofit organisation that provides a wide range of services to children, their families and communities in the Durban and Umlazi areas. The organisation’s core concern is to protect children who are at risk. This includes neglected, abused, abandoned and orphaned children, a large majority of whom are either infected or affected by HIV/AIDS.
Child Welfare Durban and District seeks to employ a Maintenance Manager to be based in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal.
Salary: R183 000 per annum (cost to company)
- Educational qualifications applicable to the position
- People management skills
- Project management skills
- Five years building and property Maintenance Management experience
- Advanced computer literacy
- Working knowledge of plumbing, carpentry, electrical, vehicle maintenance
- Valid driver’s license is an essential requirement
To apply, submit your CV, certified copies of qualification and three contactable references details to email@example.com
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about Child Welfare Durban and District, refer to www.cwdd.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies