Western Cape Cerebral Palsy Association (WCCPA)
The Western Cape Cerebral Palsy Association is a non-profit organisation that provides care, training and support services to people with disabilities.
The Association seeks to appoint a Workshop Manager to be based in the Western Cape.
- Responsible for the management of the protective workshop programme
- Responsible for the budget of the protective workshop
- Responsible for the management of the workshop towards financial sustainability
- Responsible for the implementation and management of the minimum norms and standards for Protective Workshop
- Liaise with various government departments in terms of legislation and subsidised services
- Responsible for managing the staff in the protective workshop.
- Minimum five years’ management experience- preferably in the disability/ NGO sector
- Post school qualification in Entrepreneurship/ Operations Management
- Strong focus on training and development
- Experience in business processes, entrepreneurial development and sales and marketing
- Creative thinking and problem solving
- Code 08 drivers licence
- Verbal and written skills
- Computer literate
- Proficient in English and Afrikaans
To apply, email your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about The Western Cape Cerebral Palsy Association, refer to wccpa.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies