HIVSA is a not for profit company which was established in 2002 with a full time staff compliment of over 100 members and is a strategic partner of the Gauteng Provincial Departments of Health and Social Development. HIVSA empowers individuals, community workers and organisations by developing their capacity and resilience to effectively address socio-economic and health issues in the context of high HIV and AIDS burden with the ultimate vision of creating an HIV free generation.
HIVSA seeks to recruit a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to be based in Gauteng.
This is a one year contract effective 1 October 2017.
The M&E Officer is an integral member of HIVSA’s M&E team who, under the supervision and guidance of the M&E Coordinator, supports the implementation of the programme M&E Plan and development of an efficient M&E System.
- Plan and execute the monitoring of the implementation of M&E activities as per the M&E Plan
- Provide M&E supervision and mentorship to the HIVSA and Community-based implementation teams
- Document programme implementation progress
- Plan and execute data quality assurance activities
- Perform simple data analysis and generates reports according to stakeholder requirements
- Understand key stakeholder indicator definitions and reporting requirements
- Attend and actively engage in stakeholder meetings
- Conduct M&E training and learning activities
- Matric certificate as a minimum
- At least four years M&E experience necessary
- Formal M&E training and qualifications recommended
- Ability to work with databases
- Time management skills – must be able to work under pressure, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Sound planning, decision making and problem solving skills
- Evidence of supervisory skills and leadership ability
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and excellent patterns of communication
- An active licensed driver with a Code 8 driver’s license
To apply, submit your motivation letter and CV (not more than five pages), and three contactable referees to email@example.com or The HR Manager, HIVSA, P O Box 3869, Southgate, 2082 or fax: 086 244 5444.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For more about HIVSA, refer to www.hivsa.com
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies