Community AIDS Response - CARe
Community AIDS Response - CARe is a Community-Based Organisation that aims to address the social, cultural, and structural drivers of HIV and other diseases to improve the quality of life for all.
CARe seeks to appoint a Data Quality Officer to its ART Adherence Club Programme to be based in Norwood, Johannesburg.
The contract position has the potential to support activities in the City of Johannesburg, Ekurhuleni and Mpumalanga, but will be based out of our main office in Norwood, Johannesburg.
Reports to: Programme Manager
- Assist with data entry of record-level client data into databases
- Review captured data and ensure up to date database and reporting
- Conduct data quality assurance checks on record-level client data
- Communicate with Projects on best practices and recommendations relating to good data quality
- Perform Data Quality checks on submitted aggregate Monthly Reports from Sub-Recipient Partners on Excel reporting templates within 5 days of submission
- Communicate data queries to projects, receive corrections to queries within a week of communication and keep a log of the queries and how they were resolved.
- Obtain guidance from relevant managers in case of uncertainty about reporting requirements or other issues
- Stay informed of best data practices
- Attend compulsory trainings (in-house and external) to maintain and increase professional knowledge and skills.
- Identify and attend further trainings, as relevant to the job, to maintain and increase professional knowledge and skills
- Tertiary qualification or three years’ relevant experience
- Strong computer literacy including Ms Excel
- Two years’ experience in data verification/ quality assurance
- Training in M&E
- Valid driver's license and own car
- Attention to detail
- Aptitude for and interest in numbers
- Interpersonal skills
- Logical and Analytical thinking
- Ability to work independently
To apply, submit a CV and motivational letter to email@example.com or fax to 011 728 8057 quote the position for which you are applying in the subject line.
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Should you not receive a response to your application within one month of this advert being placed, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
For more about the Community AIDS Response, refer to www.care.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies