Cesvi is working worldwide through different local offices coordinated by a Desk Officer at HQ level according to geographic distribution. In South Africa four projects are currently being implemented of which three are housed at the House of Smile/Khanyisa Centre in Philippi, Cape Town.
Cesvi seeks to appoint a Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Officer to be based in Cape Town.
The Officer will work directly on the new EU co-funded project: “Right Fora For a Right Change: strengthening public and private spaces to promote children socio-economic rights in Western Cape” and will report to the Programme Manager.
Under direct supervision of the Programme Manager, the MEAL Officer will support Project Area Coordinator, Training and Awareness Coordinator and Project Assistant, partner staffs in data consolidation and management and quality management; undertake MEAL related activities and implements an appropriate monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning systems for successful delivery and attainment of project goal and objectives.
S/he ensures that strong MEAL system is in place so that the implementation of the programs/projects is of high quality and accountable to beneficiaries, partners and donors.
- At least two to three years’ experience of working in M&E with experience of developing M&E plans
- Experience in training staff, capacity building, quantitative and qualitative data collection, analysis and reporting and/or other aspects of M&E
- MS Office applications, Word, Excel, Power Point, Spread sheets and other Statistical software
- Experience in and proven ability to support, train and mentor staff and partners in monitoring and evaluation methodology.
- Postgraduate degree in an area of social science, health, community development or equivalent
- Qualification in statistics will be an added advantage
To apply, submit your CV's to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
For more about the CESVI South Africa, refer to www.cesvi.eu/projects/south-africa
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies