The Pebbles Project Trust
The Pebbles Project Trust is a registered nonprofit organisation that supports children, families and communities on the wine farms in and around Stellenbosch and Wellington. The work of Pebbles consists of 5 main pillars: education, health, nutrition, protection and community.
The Pebbles Project Trust seeks to employ an After-School Club Support Teacher to be based in Stellenbosch.
The After-School Club Support Teacher will be responsible for providing support to After-School Club teachers and learners at our After-School Clubs on various farms.
- Development and presentation of ASC educational programmes
- On-site training of the after-school club staff
- Classroom management
- Assistance with the monitoring and evaluation of the ASC programme
- A tertiary degree in Education
- Three to five years’ teaching experience essential
- Be fluent in Afrikaans and English
- Be fully computer literate
- Have clean driving license and own car
- Must be prepared to obtain a Code 10 driver’s license.
- Be able to work independently and as part of our great team
- Be able to work flexible hours, some weekends and evenings occasionally
- Attention to detail, plan and prioritise work, meet deadlines to successfully deliver a diversity of objectives and demands.
- Available five days per week from 08h00 to 17h00
To apply, submit a CV and motivation letter to Angela du Plessis at: email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
If you are not invited for an interview by 22 September 2017, consider your application unsuccessful.
Employment Equity candidates will be given preference for this position.
The Pebbles Project reserves the right to not fill this position.
For more about the Pebbles Project, refer to www.pebblesproject.co.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies