JET Education Services
JET Education Services (JET) is an independent, nonprofit organisation that works with government, the private sector, international development agencies and education institutions to improve the quality of education and the relationship between education, skills development and the world of work.
JET Education Services seeks to appoint a Researcher - Monitoring and Evaluation Division to be based in Johannesburg.
The appointment will be a fixed-term three-year appointment, and will be subject to renewal.
- Assist the JET M&E division with the coordination and implementation of monitoring and evaluation projects and will be involved in all aspects of M&E work, including business development, evaluation design, project planning, data collection, data management, analysis and report writing
- At least an Honours degree in Research/Evaluation (or an equivalent degree)
- At least three year’s work experience
- Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation design, principles and methods is necessary as well as an understanding of quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Computer skills
- Strong skills in written English
- The post demands some level of independence and candidates must be able to manage their own time effectively
- An interest in the education sector and in monitoring and evaluation of education is essential for this post
- Knowledge of data analysis software packages such as SPSS, R and ATLAS.ti would be an advantage
- Proficiency in other South African languages would also be extremely valuable for this post
- A driver’s license is also preferred as the incumbent will be expected to travel and undertake fieldwork
To apply, submit a cover letter and a full CV to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
JET offers an exciting working environment and opportunities for growth.
For further information about the post or with specific questions, please contact the JET HR Department on 011 403 6401.
For more about JET Education Services, refer to www.jet.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies