The Topsy Foundation (Topsy) is a non-profit organisation specialising in Early Childhood Development (ECD).
Topsy seeks to appoint an Executive Director to be based in Bryanston, Johannesburg.
Area of operation: Frequent travel to Grootvlei, Mpumalanga (120km)
The Executive Director will provide strategic direction, planning and management of the organisation, as well as ensure maximum impact and future sustainability of the organisation.
- Post-school qualification in a relevant discipline
- At least five years’ management experience
- At least five years’ community development experience
- Experience or relevant qualification in Early Childhood Development advantageous
- Financial literacy, including the ability to assess control systems
- Knowledge of monitoring and evaluation frameworks
- Prior human resource management experience
- Experience in fundraising and the ability to demonstrate previous fundraising success
- Knowledge of the non-profit sector, the donor environment and the requirements for successful grant proposals
- Networking skills and the ability to communicate and interact with partners at a high level
- Writing, computer and communication skills
- Time management
- Able to work under pressure
To apply, submit a CV, motivation letter and current remuneration package to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more about the Topsy Foundation, refer to www.topsy.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies