Pinotage Youth Development Academy (PYDA)
Pinotage Youth Development Academy (PYDA), based in Stellenbosch, develops young, talented South Africans for employment within the wine and fruit industries and related sectors such as tourism.
PYDA is calling talented and committed students for Wine Tourism Programme.
This programme is for 50 students and will run from January 2018 - November 2018.
- 18 - 25 years of age
- South African citizens
- Unemployed or in casual employment
- Able to demonstrate the commitment to bring change
- Able to communicate in English
- Able to travel to and from Stellenbosch every day
- Able to demonstrate financial need
- Able to prove you have passed Grade 12 (Matric)
- Historically disadvantaged
To view other opportunities, refer to www.ngopulse.org/group/home-page/other-opportunities