Western Cape Association for Persons with Disabilities (APD)
The Western Cape Association for Persons with Disabilities (APD) is a nonprofit organisation, affiliated to the National Council for Persons with Physical Disabilities in South Africa. The Western Cape APD serves as a pro-active forum for the advancement of persons with physical disabilities so as to enable them to attain their maximum level of independence and integration into the community, and is active in the prevention of physical disablement.
APD seeks to appoint a Non-Clinical Occupational Therapist to be based in Cape Town.
Salary: R135 360 to R144 000
- Development of Community Based rehabilitation (CBR) services with a focus on services to children with disabilities, Work & Employment of adults with disabilities and Peer Support.
- Training and Development of staff
- Monitoring and Evaluation of services
- Lobbying and collaborating with key stakeholders
- As part of the multi-disciplinary WCAPD team, support organisational development of branches
- Degree in B. Sc Occupational Therapy and Registered with HPCSA
- Two years’ experience advantageous
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Willingness to travel
- Communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Proficient in English and at least basic Afrikaans
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
To apply, submit your CV with certified copies of all supporting documents to email@example.com
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
CV’s without documentation will not be considered.
If no notice of appointment has been received within three months from closing date, accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
For more about the Western Cape Association for Persons with Disabilities, refer to www.apd-wc.org.za
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies