Bergzicht Training is a registered nonprofit organisation (NPO), established 22 years ago, based in the heart of Stellenbosch, provides basic skills training to the local disadvantaged community. To date more than 10 000 people have benefitted from the various courses that Bergzicht offers.
Bergzicht Training seeks to appoint a Training Manager to be based in Stellenbosch.
Salary commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Start Date: 1 October 2017 or sooner
- Implementation of strategic training policies
- Managing and monitoring relationships with the relevant SETA’s
- Managing the accreditation process and development of core learning materials according to the required unit standards
- Identification and facilitation of off-site training programmes
- Networking and liaising with NGOs, relevant government departments and civil structures such as SAQA, QCTO and DHET
- Staff management and academic administration
- Management of training venues and learning materials
- Minimum three-year tertiary qualification in Education or Social Sciences
- Minimum five years proven experience in HR, Development or Training Management
- Proven track record in adult education with teaching background an added advantage
- Sound knowledge of outcomes-based education, unit standards and accreditation of courses
- An understanding of the non-profit sector
- Computer skills in MS Word, Excel and Power Point
- Fully bilingual in English and Afrikaans with isiXhosa as an added advantage.
- Valid driver’s licence and own transport is essential
- Must be based in Stellenbosch or surrounding area
To apply, submit your CV to Renske Minnaar Trainingadmin@bergzicht.org.za
Please quote the source of this advertisement in your application - NGO Pulse Portal
If you have not received notification of an interview date by 28th Aug 2017 you must assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
For other vacancies in the NGO sector, refer to www.ngopulse.org/vacancies