Beyond Zero NPC
ADVERT: 1X ACC PROVINCIAL PROJECT COORDINATOR (Fixed Term Contract up until March 2019)
Beyond Zero NPC is a 12-year-strong NGO that focuses on HIV/AIDS/TB programmes as a platform for broader public health transformation. Beyond Zero is recruiting for an experienced Advanced Clinical Care (ACC) Provincial Project Coordinator to join our team in our office in East London. Remuneration package will be market related and based on experience plus competitive employment benefits.
Key Performance Areas:
- Actively drive the process of developing annual workplan for ACC project with input from the Principal Investigator (PI) based on the approved proposal and key deliverables.
- Identify opportunities for cross-programme collaborations.
- Manage the preparation of donor required documentation and/or reports.
- Manage all the financial activities of the ACC project, including the budget and expenditure.
- Report regularly to the Programme Director on operational and financial matters and progress.
- Ensure that all reporting requirement deadlines are met timeously.
- Monitor operational performance of the project against the chosen indicators, identified targets and provide reports.
- Organize and coordinate meetings and teleconferences between Beyond Zero and DOH.
- Network, develop and maintain relationship with key stakeholders and government.
- Accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising job results, coaching, mentoring, and disciplining employees.
- Drive and manage the recruitment of new project team members.
- B Cur degree
- Current registration with SANC
- Post graduate project management certificate
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience in project management and health systems strengthening;
Skills /Competencies and Abilities
- Demonstrated experience in developing budgets, operational plans and donor reports;
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work effectively across teams with inter cultural and inter disciplinary sensitivity;
- Proficiency in English, written communication and presentation skills.
- Computer skills – good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Valid driver’s license
Please email your CV, covering letter, and copies of qualification to email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 21 July 2017 at 16:30
NB. Applicants who have not heard from us after one month of publication of advert should consider their applications as unsuccessful. The employer reserves the right not to make an appointment.
BZ is an equal opportunity employer. We particularly encourage applications from people living with HIV and AIDS (PLWHA), people with disabilities, women and previously disadvantaged people.